1.20.2017

The Outer Realm Creations: Loops and Samples

Loops Took Me Somewhere Beyond...

You never know where music can take you,,, Sometimes using other's talents and riffs can take you beyond your own style then give new ground to explore... I'm not ashamed of using loops... They allow me to produce musical works of art.  They provide me the extra ground for treading.  These songs were all made with royalty-free loops and samples... 

Using loops can be a challenge because of time signature, tempo, key and dynamics.  Some of these songs took days to complete, I'd try so many combinations that I'd have to walk away and come back with a different perspective.  Plus, loops still have to be mixed and effected properly. It can be just as complicated as recording because they require imagination, fore thought, and cleverness.

I used to be a purist,,, I was the one who said, "I'll never use loops, they suck!"  Well those words came back to haunt me... I'm grateful, I've been able to use the loops to produce some killer music videos... I always make sure to mix these songs well, now it's second nature to me... Every bit of these songs took vision and a trained ear... I poured my heart into making them sound this good...











No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are always welcome. Criticism may be helpful, and even inspiring, as long as it is constructive and tasteful.



Cruelty and rudeness will not be engaged. Such words will simply be deleted and the author banned.



We all have our own creative talents and ways in which we express our own uniqueness. Mr. Peak is a lover and admirer of all art forms and would greatly appreciate guests of his weblog viewing it with an open mind, open heart, and respectful thoughts, just as he would if visiting your creative space.



Thank you for perusing Peak Arts.






SPAMMERS: Your efforts are a waste of your own precious time. Please channel your menacing energy into expressions of yourself. Be creative. Start a documentation of your own interests and talents. Stop annoying the world with spam, and start inspiring the world with your heart, soul, and mind.